Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

50 plus

rubicon

Another 53 degree day here in Wisconsin. Had to take the T for a ride. Stopped by a friends house and gave him a lift. A lot warmer away from the lake, at least 60. In Wisconsin that's a heat wave. For you southern gentlemen, a bit nippy. After two days of rain and 38 degree weather 53 is a nice and welcome day.

It's an awful day in the oh valley. Cold, grey as usual, rained all week except one day and I spent that day at the accountants office. It was warm earlier this week.

Only 78 here today. Already had to mow twice, and need to do it again. Think it was in mid 60s yesterday, and 50s the day before. Looks like good weather next weekend for the SW Street Rod Nats.

Mowing... I was just debating about servicing the mowers, tractors. My grass is green, and growing with a vengeance, thirteen acres of it. Between accidents, keeping the kids cars going, taxes, now the grass, I may never get back to the bucket... at least I can jump on one of the bikes or ragtops to get some wind, if the sun ever again shines.

Beautiful, sunny 60's in St Louis today! :) Great day for a bucket cruise, but . . . my T is still sitting in the garage waiting for me to paint it :mad::( Gotta finish the prep and get 'r done!!!

Sometimes I want to move.. snowed most of the week if it wasn't freezing rain.
anyone running a completion center for large corporate jets in Florida ?

I went over the 100 mile mark today. At one stop a young lady in the car in front of me jump out and took a picture of my car. I had a lot of people beep thier horns or wave. One guy liked the triple deuce setup. Nice day today.

I went over the 100 mile mark today. At one stop a young lady in the car in front of me jump out and took a picture of my car. I had a lot of people beep thier horns or wave. One guy liked the triple deuce setup. Nice day today.

That's because it's a great looking car.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back