Forum Sponsor
Have you seen the 789 Chevy?
789-chevy-1.jpg

http://www.57classicchevy.com/789-chevy.html

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

Hmmm... not my cup of tea.

The tailfins are kinda cool.

One of the guys that comes to our car club events has a 02 vette with the 53 front and rear fiberglass. It was some custom deal some guys tried to get GM interested in and failed. I think they made 12 or 15 of them and sold them all. I told him the other day mabey GM should listen to what the public wants . Everything they make looks like the Tahoe. :wow:

One of the guys that comes to our car club events has a 02 vette with the 53 front and rear fiberglass. It was some custom deal some guys tried to get GM interested in and failed. I think they made 12 or 15 of them and sold them all. I told him the other day mabey GM should listen to what the public wants . Everything they make looks like the Tahoe. :wow:

After i posted this i looked at google and it looks like a hell of a lot more than 12-15 were made. It looks like a buss load of the old vette farts showed up thinkin they had the only one to find out they were not Ha Ha :roll: :thumb: :thumb:

I goggled it and the two tone orange/ black is kool but for135,000 $$$,, I think that
I'd build one out of steel instead of carbonfiber. Like the concept
tho.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back