Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

a note about rpm

norseman

A number of years ago i had a little smallblock chevy sitting on an engine stand that had nothing to do.
Muscle car prices were way out of proportion to what I make. I wanted back into the car scene. I had sold most of my old stuff and was starting from scratch. I started lurking around the t bucket scene. Somehow I crossed paths with Ron. He pushed me in the right direction! lol. He always has had a positive word of encouragement, he knows what its like during the monotinous/tedious parts of the build. Been ther done that..
I have some of rpms parts on my car, one panhard bar, one driveshaft and I had him mill me out some 7/8ths aluminum round stock for my windsheild frame.
Quality work! I probably could have done some of it on my own but looking back my T wouldnt be what it is without his help. Thanks Ron!! Paul

Somehow that dosen't surprise me. I've talked to Ron on the phone and was impressed enough to ask him to do some work for me on a project I have going. But then that's what I expect from a guy named Ron!

Ron

Like at lot of good people, his reputation seems to precede him. Heck, I want some of his work on my car, just because he made it. The same with the column mounts that Loweredchevy has, the friction shocks that Rick gave me and the lights that Lumen offered me. I want some "soul" in my car!

*insert Curtis Mayfield tuneage*:D

i met ron about 2yrs ago. he was a grate help when i was building my T. he made my hair pins drag link and windsheild frame all good workmanship on his part. and answerd all my questions eather by phone or email thanks ron

bill4u6 said:
i met ron about 2yrs ago. he was a grate help when i was building my T. he made my hair pins drag link and windsheild frame all good workmanship on his part. and answerd all my questions eather by phone or email thanks ron

Welcome to the site.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back