Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A rude awakening

I went to the Horsepower Classic Car Show at Evangeline Downs in Opelousas Louisiana today. It was 35 when I left Breaux Bridge for the 30 mile ride. Stayed all day, won a plague drove home in balmy 50 degrees.

I have come to believe that there are 3 kinds of people that like T-Buckets: Old Men, Young Kids and Hot Chicks.

I am sitting here hoping that was a plaque you won, because the plague doesn't sound like much of a win. :D

We're meant to get between 1" and 3" of snowfall, tomorrow. We were getting snow blowers running, shovels distributed, and ice melt stockpiled on Thursday night, so here we go again.

<wonders why it can never snow in the daytime hours, so we don't get stuck having to remove it>

According to Swampdog:

I have come to believe that there are 3 kinds of people that like T-Buckets: Old Men, Young Kids and Hot Chicks.

So far, one gal who works up at the gas station wanted to go for a ride around the parking lot; two old men wanted to buy the car and it seems the young kids can't get their faces out of their smart phones.

Wow, the temperature has been dropping, all day. We were out at 5:00 AM, this morning, salting entryways. It was 24°, with a windchill of 12°. Currently (shortly after 6:00 PM Eastern), it is 17°, with a windchill of only 3°. And the temperature is forecast to get down as low as 9°, tonight.

<SHIVER>

Is it Spring, yet?

Mike, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in Houston for business and it's only in the high 40's!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back