Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

another aussie

jailbar joe

howdy all from sunny York in western Australia....very much like California,
my name is joe and have seen many summers...I have been into cars most of my life but in more recent times have been into rods....I started building a t bucket and a 47 jailbar at the same time,but common sense told me...1 at a time...the jailbar won and the bucket went.
apart from my jailbar I have a 56 ford Victoria,pretty well all original and still left hook...
and it will stay that way.....these 2 are my dailys...I am also building another jailbar,which I refer to as my ratrod purely because of all the rat nests in it when I found it......it is not to far off completion.....then.....I will start on the t bucket body which I have stored away.
this is the second attempt at an intro....I tried to add pic's of my cars in the first attempt but seems a no no whilst on probation...so will hive it another go later.
when you see my jailbars you will realise I like to be different so the bucket will be anything but traditional.....don't worry I do have some taste...sort of,i am also pretty easy going and probably a bit warped in the humor dept so hope I don't offend anybody...be gentle on me as I am a bit shy....look forward to being a part of the forum.

cheers joe

Here's another welcome from Hermitage, Pennsylvania. The temp outside this morning is minus three degrees.

Welcome! How can you be shy and have a warped sense of humor at the same time?

Welcome from New Hampshire. A sense of humor is a good thing, warped or not:rolleyes:

Welcome from Oviedo, Florida. We have a couple of very good friends in Queenstown, South Australia and he has a very nice T.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back