Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another guy from Louisiana

Mike .... we'll all be waiting to see the pics. What body did you use. It looks like the p/u box is molded with the bucket. Is that righ?

Ron

Yougster

The body is from Russ No More Streetrods here in Louisiana. They're only about a 100 miles from my house.

The bed is molded to the body when it's laid up. The body also came with a floor(which I heavily modified:lol:), seat insert, 32 dash and passenger side door. They normally sell it as a frame and body kit.

They just recently started making a chopped 27 coupe body that really has the gears in my head turning. Imagine the front of my T with a 27 coupe body. I don't even have this car finished yet and I'm already thinking about another!:lol: Ain't that the hot rod way.

Mike

Do you have a link on him we can go to his shop?

A chopped T coupe sound really cool. I know about the next project syndrome. I usually starts for me about the time I start gathering pieces for a new project. I have learned how to put those thoughts away be fore they get in the way. If I do a sketch and a preliminary parts list, it seems to satisfy the urge. So many cars, so little time.

Ron

Rick, here's a link:

http://www.russnomorestreetrods.com/index.htm

They have gone to a distributor program since I bought my body. I don't know how they handle visits now. Donna and Carl Duke are the owners and are super nice people.

Youngster, as I've gotten older it's a little easier keep those "new project" urges under control, but it's still hard to stay focused sometimes. It wouldn't matter anyhow since my "car building funds" are drying up fast on the one I'm doing now.:lol:

Mike

Hi MIke, nice to see you here too. :) Somehow I missed seeing your intro until just now. From past experience I know you will be an asset to this forum as you are on the others. Welcome aboard bud.

Don

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back