Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another Noob!

Straightpipez

Hello all. New guy here trying to figure out the T Bucket build.

I'm beginning a bucket build (like everyone else it seems) with an employee of mine. We are going simple, clean and easy. Using a Ford inline 6 cause I love the simple long and straight look. No crazy big ass wheels, minimum chrome, just a car straight to the point. We will also be fabbing the chassis and as many other parts we comfortable with. Should be a good build. As we begin I'll be sure to post progress. We just ordered a front end from RPM, have the body and the material for the chassis.

As for a 9-5, I do this: www.johnbecksteel.com so we should do some parts of this car right (I hope).

Thanks!

Welcome, you should have access to some good steel shaping tools. If you would include your location on your info, it helps me visualize what part of the world you are located.

welcome again.

Welcome to the site. Have you given any thought to a sponcership? Some here might be interested in your products.

Ron

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.

Remember to save all of your receipts and keep track of any VIN numbers so your t-bucket is easier to register when it is done.

And welcome to the T-bucket family.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back