Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

anybody need any relays

hubba

if anyone needs some 12v 30amp spst realys i have a few extra. they would be good to turn fans and fuel pumps and horns. want 2 bux a peice for them they normaly about 9 or 10 each.

if anyone needs some 12v 30amp spst realys i have a few extra. they would be good to turn fans and fuel pumps and horns. want 2 bux a peice for them they normaly about 9 or 10 each.

Please advise the brand name, model number, country of origin, mounting design, how packaged, approximate shipping costs and your terms and conditions of sale.

Please advise the brand name, model number, country of origin, mounting design, how packaged, approximate shipping costs and your terms and conditions of sale.
All that work for $2.00 a relay? :rofl: The gallon of gas that it takes to drive to the post office for shipping kills any profit margin. Better that Hubba gives them to a local Boy Scout troop for science experiments. Just make sure the Scouts come to Hubba to pick them up.

All that work for $2.00 a relay? :rofl: The gallon of gas that it takes to drive to the post office for shipping kills any profit margin. Better that Hubba gives them to a local Boy Scout troop for science experiments. Just make sure the Scouts come to Hubba to pick them up.
And you're picking fly specks out of the pepper for what reason? I don't know how many times I see posts like this one and wonder what the point behind the post actually is. In nearly every instance, I walk away without comment. When I have other members PM'ing me, expressing the same concerns, I figure it's time to make an appearance.

Am I missing a finer point, here? Were you getting ready to pull the trigger on all the relays hubba has on hand, sight unseen? If so, why the need to ridicule anyone asking for more details on those relays? When hubba is offering relays he clearly stated sell for nearly a sawbuck at only $2, does that look as if there is any profit margin built into the price? And what difference to you, if there is or isn't? As for driving to the Post Office to send anything, welcome to the 21st Century. USPS delivers free boxes to your door, you drop in whatever you want to ship, log into the USPS site, print the postage-included mailing label out on your printer, tape it to the box and pour yourself a cup of coffee. Although in your case, I really suggest a switch to decaf.

Not the kind of post I would have expected from you, John. And I do hope it's not a sign of things to come.

ORF, I'm hoping you and hubba can get back to your discussion with no further interference. No, let me re-state that. You and hubba can now get back to your discussion, because there will be no further interference.

I did a quick Google on the relay part number and the first thing I stumbled into (I've relied on Stumble Discovery* for years) was this thread on a Hella twin horns kit that uses this relay.

At two bucks a relay, this is a Hella good deal. The post says the horn kit is made in Germany and while the relays may come from elsewhere, Hella has a good reputation.... or at least their advertising has left me with that impression.

I would kike to use a PLC for my quasi-glass panel dashboard and it will need relays for a couple of functions.

*my phrase, "Stumble Discovery" which I coined back in the 80's is free to all who wish to use it.
If you haven't heard it before, it's because it's just not that great a line....LOL

And you're picking fly specks out of the pepper for what reason? I don't know how many times I see posts like this one and wonder what the point behind the post actually is. In nearly every instance, I walk away without comment. When I have other members PM'ing me, expressing the same concerns, I figure it's time to make an appearance.

Am I missing a finer point, here? Were you getting ready to pull the trigger on all the relays hubba has on hand, sight unseen? If so, why the need to ridicule anyone asking for more details on those relays? When hubba is offering relays he clearly stated sell for nearly a sawbuck at only $2, does that look as if there is any profit margin built into the price? And what difference to you, if there is or isn't? As for driving to the Post Office to send anything, welcome to the 21st Century. USPS delivers free boxes to your door, you drop in whatever you want to ship, log into the USPS site, print the postage-included mailing label out on your printer, tape it to the box and pour yourself a cup of coffee. Although in your case, I really suggest a switch to decaf.

Not the kind of post I would have expected from you, John. And I do hope it's not a sign of things to come.

ORF, I'm hoping you and hubba can get back to your discussion with no further interference. No, let me re-state that. You and hubba can now get back to your discussion, because there will be no further interference.
Was it the emoticon that flavored the post? Was the fact that I found humor in ORF's almost governmental response to the offer and that I made comment about it, unsettling to the individuals who PM'ed you? I would apologize to the people who were offended, but no one will step up and PM me. One solution to this would have been for ORF to continue the conversation by PM instead of in public, so to speak. A puplic discussion is fair game for public comment. If these people thought I was mocking them, making fun of them or ridiculing them, I wasn't. I was making fun of the situation as stated. If they would like to contact me personally, I invite them. I'm not perfect, but neither is anyone else on this board. I am who I am.

I'm not going to grind on this any more either. Obviously I will have to stay away from those evil emoticons when expressing my thoughts. I would also recommend a slightly thicker skin to anyone involved here when dealing with anything relating to the internet. My sins were minor.

John

Was it the emoticon that flavored the post? Was the fact that I found humor in ORF's almost governmental response to the offer and that I made comment about it, unsettling to the individuals who PM'ed you? I would apologize to the people who were offended, but no one will step up and PM me. One solution to this would have been for ORF to continue the conversation by PM instead of in public, so to speak. A puplic discussion is fair game for public comment. If these people thought I was mocking them, making fun of them or ridiculing them, I wasn't. I was making fun of the situation as stated. If they would like to contact me personally, I invite them. I'm not perfect, but neither is anyone else on this board. I am who I am.

I'm not going to grind on this any more either. Obviously I will have to stay away from those evil emoticons when expressing my thoughts. I would also recommend a slightly thicker skin to anyone involved here when dealing with anything relating to the internet. My sins were minor.
John, I'm not going to argue the matter with you. Your post was off-putting to some members who felt I should be made aware. I also found your post to be out of line.

What is that, some kind of challenge or dare that people put off by your rotten comments should "contact you personally"? Consider yourself contacted. I find both of the posts you've submitted in this topic to be offensive, I'm stepping up to tell you about it and I'm not going to waste time sending you a PM about it. You want to make a fool of yourself in public, I'm more than willing to offer you all my assistance in same venue. You see, the members who contacted me via the back channel were concerned about creating an issue in the open forums, by calling you out on it. Not me. I've no problem at all with telling you your behavior was both rotten and unacceptable. And it makes no difference to me if you get upset with me or if you decide you don't like me, because of it. If you want to tune your act up, then be about it. If you being you means the rest of us have to endure your inappropriate behavior, you've got a rude awakening coming to you.

Now you have my solution. And unlike the solution you offered, it's not up for debate or discussion. It's up to you to live with it or to move on. I trust I have made myself clear?

i got about 50 of these relays and thought i would share some of them to the good people on this fourm. i did not wnat to cause a fuss. i build wire harness and use theses relays all the time. i bought a bulk of these at a good deal and figured since i was trying to build a bucket i would clean out some of the stuff in my shed and make a few dollors to put on the bucket. thanks

I got six of these relays in the mail today. Well packeaged, nice relays and great price.

I suppose those who bought them without the need for specifics probably got yours a couple of weeks ago.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back