Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Apologies for the downtime

Mike

I apologize for the site being unavailable as long as it was, but there were a couple of programs on the server that were banging heads against one another. The removal of one, to eliminate the problem, caused issues with the way this site is cached.

Everything is back up and running, even smoother than before, so there should be no further problems.

Stay tuned, because we may have a wee surprise for everyone. If I can pull it all together and make it all work, prepare to have your socks knocked off. If Scotty can keep everything held together in the engine room, we are going to go where no man has gone before.

OK, so maybe a few people have gone before us, but if we get this warp drive engaged, you are going to want to fasten your seatbelts. Trust me...

kojak.jpg

Every nerve in my body is quaking, please tell me my ultimate dream has come true and I can die a happy man. You and RPM have finally figured out how to install a warp drive into a 23 bucket. If it's not proprity can you please explain how you managed to keep the flux capacitor from over heating and the residual magnetic fields in sync?

I don't know about wedging it into a T-Bucket (Ron, you're going to need to bring a LOT more blower and a LOT more overdrive ;)), but we are looking at some warp drive options. :whistling:

Now, if I can just get the transporter room to beam Counselor Troi to my quarters... :sneaky:

Well, maybe I jinxed myself by speaking too soon. But this isn't going to happen, after all. I just cannot justify the additional expense. Maybe, if SSD's start coming down in price a bit, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Last edited:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back