Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Question For the MODERATORS

QuadBart

Just curious if any Mods have any Admin rights to the forum?
I know when I ran my ATV forum I always had at least 1-2 mods that have admin access to the forum just in case I was not able to take care of some forum issues, like giving someone the boot!

If someone has Admin access , why not send a mass email to all forum members informing them of what has happened? I understand that wont save THIS site because Mike was probably the only one with access rights to the web server.

BUT , in the admin panel of the forum, Im sure there is a way to mass email every member and let everyone know of other website/forum options of where current members can go.

I know that I have no special rights and I doubt if the other moderators do either. As you all know, Mike ran a very tight ship which is what made this site so great.

Jim

I run two web sites for to organizations. I have pleaded with others to get familiar with how to use them. No one seems to want to learn. If something happens to me they will be in the same situation as we are here now. I at least do have one person that knows the passwords needed to access them.
Lee

I'm the same as EX JUNK. Mike pretty much handled everything by himself.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back