Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Armed Services Thank you..

Brucer

Memorial Day, so i would like to thank all the service men and women who have protected Freedom over the years..

I know i can gripe alot, and it seems that more and more of our Freedoms are taken away financialy a little more each year.. It will continue, until the people finally stand up and say enough, Just as the veterans took a stand for us in the past and present..

Brucer said:
Memorial Day, so i would like to thank all the service men and women who have protected Freedom over the years..

I know i can gripe alot, and it seems that more and more of our Freedoms are taken away financialy a little more each year.. It will continue, until the people finally stand up and say enough, Just as the veterans took a stand for us in the past and present..

Not to be picky but,

Armed Forces Day - recognizes the men and women currently serving in our armed forces.

Veteran's Day- recognizes the men and women whom have served and are now retired or honorably discharged.

Memorial Day - A day of Remembrance for the men and women who have died while serving in the armed forces, defending our nation.

thanks for all you great work

Thanks to all the non vets that supported us. Without this great nation, all of our efforts would have been in vain. My salute to you guys.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back