Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

As promised. FREE Bodies

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
FREE yes a FREE 23 traditional glass body. Simply purchase an RPM rolling frame kit, and receive a FREE body to go along with it.

The rolling chassis kit comes with:

The perimiter frame with all the steering and suspension brackets, welded on in our precision frame jig.

Engine and trans frame brackets welded in place.

4” drop tube front axle.

New spindles, with king pins and bushings, installed and fit.

Front and rear radius rods. 1” on the OD not wimpy 7/8” stuff!

Front spring with shackles and pivot kits.

Complete front disc brake kit.

Tie rod assy, drag link assy, panhard kit assy.

A brand new Vega steering box, and pitman arm.

Chrome QA-1 coil over shocks.

Rear shock and radius rod axle brackets.

Necessary Heims, Clevis, nuts and bolts.

The rear axle brackets will be welded to a “USED” s-10 rear end. Set up so it will bolt into the frame. There is NO WARRANTY on the rear end.

Ready for you to mock up.

Also a FREE BODY.

All for only $2995.00 plus shipping and handling. Sale ends 7/4/13

WOW!!! That is one hell of a deal. I sure hope some of the guys that are thinking about building a T-Bucket turn that dream into reality.

AMAZING!!!! wish I could afford to start another one. Don't lnpw how you do it, Ron, but sure glad you do! It will get the people that are on the fence, off reel quick! thanks for what you do for this sport

Mark

WOW-WOW Good one Ron. Darn it , you're going to make me build another one. I'm telling a few of our club members about this,(the ones who always say they wish they had a "T" instead of the Mustang. LOL

I know it is expired now but I am loving this deal! You should offer it again at tax time! Just curious, if you do offer it again how much more to upgrade to the stretched body and of course the extended frame?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back