Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Back to the 50s - Grants Pass, Oregon

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've got some catching up to do on my own T project today, as the past two days have been mostly spent watching other people have fun with their cars. our Back to the 50s events were this weekend, here in S.W. Oregon, and boy howdie was it a great event. I believe the cruise was cut off at a max 350 cars this year, and the show in the park must have had easily double, or perhaps triple that number. then there were the various dances, singers and other events that really kept us busy all weekend.

I guess there's always next year for us to join in, but it's sure been a bummer not meeting my goal of participating with the Northstar T. oh well.... here's a couple pics of some who did have cars ready this year.

Russ

390347518.jpg

390347523.jpg

390347526.jpg

390347896.jpg

I've got some catching up to do on my own T project today, as the past two days have been mostly spent watching other people have fun with their cars. our Back to the 50s events were this weekend, here in S.W. Oregon, and boy howdie was it a great event. I believe the cruise was cut off at a max 350 cars this year, and the show in the park must have had easily double, or perhaps triple that number. then there were the various dances, singers and other events that really kept us busy all weekend.

I guess there's always next year for us to join in, but it's sure been a bummer not meeting my goal of participating with the Northstar T. oh well.... here's a couple pics of some who did have cars ready this year.

Russ

390347518.jpg

390347523.jpg

390347526.jpg

390347896.jpg

good pics - got any more?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back