Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bang for the buck?

gassman57

Inyour opinion; and with as open a mind as possible; who has the best T-bucket kit available on the market today; dollar for dollar. Take into consideration; that I have No welding experience, but; am highly capable of any other fabrication skills needed.

gassman57 said:
Inyour opinion; and with as open a mind as possible; who has the best T-bucket kit available on the market today; dollar for dollar. Take into consideration; that I have No welding experience, but; am highly capable of any other fabrication skills needed.
With no hesitation what so ever i would say Spirit.Every kit maker has there little things to add to theres but take into consideration The Product,The Service,And testimonials from owners and Spirit wins hands down.

I would also have to say Spirit. I haven't had any dealings with them personally, but from what I've read on this forum, they are super people. Not only do they treat their customers right, but they're generous and active in their local community as well. I vote Spirit Industries.

The concept of "best bang for the buck" is a good one, but there are things worth more than money, especially if things start to go wrong. It's important to have "People" as the H&R Block add says.....

David

As we speak, looks like Spirit is the way to go. Total had is day in the sun and produced a great product, but they are Speedway now and in that change it seems the personnel touch was lost. I really miss talking to Brian, but business is business.

The concept of "best bang for the buck" is a good one, but there are things worth more than money, especially if things start to go wrong. It's important to have "People" as the H&R Block add says.....

Rexrod;
Custiomer service goes right to the top of my list also; being a businessman for some 38yrs; wouldn't have lasted one without being good to my customers. Just in browsing the main subjects in this category; Spirit leads the way in customer support.....I really like the video updates also.

spirit has the nod at this point but i wouldn't forget total/speedway just yet. no matter where you go, building one of these cars is not like opening a $1.49 AMT box and building a car in a day or so. there is always room for that personal touch. you also have a great forum here to help you past the rough spots.

Ron

Youngster said:
spirit has the nod at this point but i wouldn't forget total/speedway just yet. no matter where you go, building one of these cars is not like opening a $1.49 AMT box and building a car in a day or so. there is always room for that personal touch. you also have a great forum here to help you past the rough spots.

Ron
$1.49 box with a model in it?.Wow we be going back to the Sixties.LOL

Rick said:
$1.49 box with a model in it?.Wow we be going back to the Sixties.LOL

No doubt, they were 3.25 when I started.

Todd said:
No doubt, they were 3.25 when I started.
I bought the $1.49 ones on layaway. 4 or 5 trips to the hobby store to pay it off.
Mike in ep

anyone remember the $.69 1/32 scale hot rod and jalopy...

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back