Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

before and after...

Track-T

100_0191.jpg
100_0198.jpg

OUCH That would take the wind out of your sail.How ya feelin now?

Thats like putting a marshmallow in a piggybank.But on the bright side you have your car inside yet.

How about some pics of those sculps in the driveway?

Ron

One thing good about the move is the guy next door...
he builds custom bikes,Here's one he's getting ready for Daytona.
He's also into cars too.Building a 9sec.nova....
100_0195.jpg

Good neighbors makes all the difference in the world. My old house (about two miles away from the new house) I had a Motorcyle and car guy next door to the left. Two houses to the right another motorcycle guy. two more houses to the right a kid into cars and bikes with a sister into Roller Derby... family was really cool with my motorcycles and hotrods. I never got any complaints about making any noise with my loud bikes and hotrods. It was a really quite little cove and I had great neighbors. Loved it.

Bought a house two miles away and have the worst neighbors you could imagine. Across the street I have a house full of LOUD kids... I was a loud kid - I made noise and played drums, etc (but we always got SILENT at 8pm. NEVER made any noise after 8 pm). These kids walk down the middle of the street (and there are sidewalks on both sides of hte street). They evidently don't have cellphones (or keys to the house) because I CONSTANTLY hear them beating on their front door (opn'da'do'.... bang bang bang bang bang bang bang OPN'Da"Doh'... bang bang bang bang bang).

To the side I have a house full of deep south texans, ya know the kind that don't hablo English. They have band practice in the backyard at full volume Friday and Saturday night until 11pm. They like their stereo in the truck to go BOOM BOOM BOOM constantly. They have a couple of roosters that have no idea of what time of day (or night) it is.

I should have bought the house with the TRAINTRACKS going through the back yard. WOOO WOOOO I could probably get accustomed to.

So what were we talking about before I got off on that tangent?

Oh yeah neighbors. Good neighbors are AWESOME.

T-Odd said:
Good neighbors makes all the difference in the world. My old house (about two miles away from the new house) I had a Motorcyle and car guy next door to the left. Two houses to the right another motorcycle guy. two more houses to the right a kid into cars and bikes with a sister into Roller Derby... family was really cool with my motorcycles and hotrods. I never got any complaints about making any noise with my loud bikes and hotrods. It was a really quite little cove and I had great neighbors. Loved it.

Bought a house two miles away and have the worst neighbors you could imagine. Across the street I have a house full of LOUD kids... I was a loud kid - I made noise and played drums, etc (but we always got SILENT at 8pm. NEVER made any noise after 8 pm). These kids walk down the middle of the street (and there are sidewalks on both sides of hte street). They evidently don't have cellphones (or keys to the house) because I CONSTANTLY hear them beating on their front door (opn'da'do'.... bang bang bang bang bang bang bang OPN'Da"Doh'... bang bang bang bang bang).

To the side I have a house full of deep south texans, ya know the kind that don't hablo English. They have band practice in the backyard at full volume Friday and Saturday night until 11pm. They like their stereo in the truck to go BOOM BOOM BOOM constantly. They have a couple of roosters that have no idea of what time of day (or night) it is.

I should have bought the house with the TRAINTRACKS going through the back yard. WOOO WOOOO I could probably get accustomed to.

So what were we talking about before I got off on that tangent?

Oh yeah neighbors. Good neighbors are AWESOME.

Wow after reading that I do not feel so bad about the guy how has pool parties with 10 kids, or the kids across the street that do nothing but skate in the middle of the road all day, or the teenage ricer drivers 4 houses down.

Seems down right peaceful now. Thanks Todd!! :wall:

It's OK Al, we don't care what you wear for shoes to this affair as long as you wash your feet!:) :whistle:

Ron

Track-T, if you don't mind I'm going to print your after picture and hang it in my garage. That way when I start feeling depressed about my lack of room I can look at it and immediately start feeling better LOL.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back