Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Black gold.... Texas T!

tfeverfred

Someone on the HAMB photoshopped my T Bucket in black. Check it out!

my_black_T.jpg

I have had so many people say I should keep it white. Some say white with some red pinstriping. The final choice will be mine, but all this did is make me smile REAL BIG!:lol: I think the white looks good, but that may be because I'm just glad to be as far as I am.

Wow, I don't know but that black sure looks good with the red. But, as your choice as you say - but it is getting harder to decided, isn't it ?:lol:

Duke said:
Wow, I don't know but that black sure looks good with the red. But, as your choice as you say - but it is getting harder to decided, isn't it ?:lol:

Yup and this sure as heck didn't help!:confused::lol: The person on the HAMB who photoshopped it is 58Fridge. I almost forgot to give credit where it's due.

Fred,

That looks nice!! Glad I have already made my choice in color...Not that I can't change my mind:lol::lol:

PaulR said:
Fred,

That looks nice!! Glad I have already made my choice in color...Not that I can't change my mind:lol::lol:

:lol:That's the cool/crazy part of being at this stage. So many dang choices!:lol:

Here's something to think about Fred. With what you have already, black or red may be the way to go. You have those colors on the car now, any other color might look a little busy. It's a small car. not many places to blend in a thrid color.

Ron

Youngster said:
Here's something to think about Fred. With what you have already, black or red may be the way to go. You have those colors on the car now, any other color might look a little busy. It's a small car. not many places to blend in a thrid color.

Ron

No worries. She'll end up black... eventually. Most likely this winter. The white looks good for now and the gelcoat will stand up to me driving around this season. I may stripe it a little, just for something to do.

IMO....good choice....it'll have kind of a stealth look....bitchin'.

Ron

That looks great Fred. :lol:

Youngster said:
IMO....good choice....it'll have kind of a stealth look....bitchin'.

Ron

Ole Henry would want it that way.;) Plus, I've deviated enough from my original plan. Do a search and you'll see that my thoughts about the windshield are rivaled by my color choice decision making. In between doing things is when I start wondering out loud. Not a good thing to do sometimes, but fun none the less.

That Black and grey combo kind of looks like a North Carolina Trooper car...LOL.

Fred, where did you get that chrome radiator shell?

many times I've changed my mind at the last second and regretted. Stick with your orginal plan nothing looks better than black when it is clean & shiny. Thanks Lar:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back