Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bomber seats

baddawgcustoms

Found these seats on rottenleonard.com. They come fully upholstered for $300 or you can by the side frames for $175. The back and bottom is just done in plywood so I'm considering ordering just the sides so I can custom fit them myself and get them wide as possible and tuck them in between my driveshaft tunnel and the side of the body. My driveshaft tunnel will be pretty high so not a lot of room for seats. I believe these will help the fit and not break the bank. . Not trying to advertise for them since I haven't ordered them yet, but I know for me it was hard deciding on seats, and I looked long and hard for something inexpensive that still had a nice hot rod flavor. Wondering if anybody has used these or especially if any sponsors of this site may have something like this. I decided when I started this project to exclusively use this sites sponsors for anything I needed first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 103
The ones I'm using are 18" wide and were $180, any color. Pretty nice actually....but they may be too wide for your space though...

Found these seats on rottenleonard.com. They come fully upholstered for $300 or you can by the side frames for $175. The back and bottom is just done in plywood so I'm considering ordering just the sides so I can custom fit them myself and get them wide as possible and tuck them in between my driveshaft tunnel and the side of the body. My driveshaft tunnel will be pretty high so not a lot of room for seats. I believe these will help the fit and not break the bank. . Not trying to advertise for them since I haven't ordered them yet, but I know for me it was hard deciding on seats, and I looked long and hard for something inexpensive that still had a nice hot rod flavor. Wondering if anybody has used these or especially if any sponsors of this site may have something like this. I decided when I started this project to exclusively use this sites sponsors for anything I needed first.
I also saw the add in street rodder last month, and showed the pics that you have at Ocala last weekend. They are the best ones I've seen and probably will be getting them. Ron at RPM said he has the pattern to make those sides, Give him a call and see if he can make them.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back