Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cokebox trailer

der Spieler

I scanned this ad from a magazine about ten years ago. I never followed up on it. A friend from back then said his boss had bought one to pull behind his streetrod but I never saw the finished product. I wonder if it's still made. Steve

Check with Delaware Bill on the NTBA. If I'm not mistaken he has or had one. Looked really cool.

I think on the NTBA site there are pics in the picture section of a Coke Trailer built with a table and chairs and a shade umbrella (If I recall correctly) on the tongue of the trailer. So at shows ya always have a place to sit and a small table.... Lots of really Kool ideas out there...... "BH"

Baby Huey said:
I think on the NTBA site there are pics in the picture section of a Coke Trailer built with a table and chairs and a shade umbrella (If I recall correctly) on the tongue of the trailer. So at shows ya always have a place to sit and a small table.... Lots of really Kool ideas out there...... "BH"

There was someone who would bring one like that to the Goodguys event in Des Moines. They cruised the fairgrounds quite a bit.

I emailed Haneline to see if they still make their trailer kit. Ain't going to buy one but I am curious. Steve

That's just too cool. I wonder if it's the same one I've seen at Goodguys in Des Moines.

I emailed Haneline about their kit. They emailed back and said they hadn't made it in years. I was going to write back to see what they did with the molds but didn't know if trailers like this were still something someone would buy anymore. Evidently they weren't too popular when Haneline quit making them of they would still be selling them. Or their quality wasn't that good and they quit making them to cut their losses.....Steve

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back