Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cost of Paint Job

I recently painted both the frame and bucket using PPG Omni line of paint and even doing it myself it was pricey.... I thought. Paint, clear, reducer hardner etc still ran me close to $1000......however, I do still have a bit left. I also painted misc parts with it also. I found it to be very user friendly and easy to use.

what color do you want ? I have bought "mistake paint" very reasonable. Paint that did not match the color chip snd was returned. My son took and auto painting class at the college and one day a body shop owner showed up with a pickup load of paint. The shop failed the fire department inspection and he had to have all flammable materials in approved storage. all the students walked by and got a can in each hand then around again until it was all gone. I used 2 gallons to Paint my 5.0 Capri and it still cost me 600 for all the other materials. Years ago I bought pre mix catapilar tractor yellow. for my jeepster. The color chips were very close and the paint was only 1/4 of what the shop wanted to mix

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back