Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cutting steering arms

Man, sure beats the way that I have to do it. Sometimes I wish that I had a need for those cool tools.

That could have saved me a ton of work.

I could post a video of me using my plasma for a comparison.... We would all have a laugh! I bet that thing pays for itself by the material waste it reduces.

What the hell is an "electric beaver" ?:confused:

Reactions: RPM
I have a hard time using my plasma cutter because it cuts faster than I feel comfortable because I am used to a torch... I'm sure I'll get better with practice. I just don't do that much anymore.

Electric Beaver...... now that's funny!

Reactions: RPM
Electric Beaver, Now thats funny. I've been welding for 25 years and thats the first time I've heard that. I'm gonna use it

Electric Beaver...... now that's funny!

I worked in a cabinet shop with some Mexican guys. They had what they called a "Mexican Laser" to straighten a bowed piece of wood. You attach the bowed piece of wood on top of another already straight piece and rip the bowed edge on a table saw.

One of my favorites is "Polish Snow". The black soot that flies all over the place from starting up an acetylene cutting torch.

Ah, I long for the days of non PC. Like a good Mel Brooks movie.

Mel Brooks, what a great director. He has some very funny movies. My son loved them and could quote the lines verbatim.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back