Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Dallas Tx

Tfitch03

New to the forum. Been a bucket owner since '96. Looking for local cruising events/buddies and lots of good tech advice from all of you out there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363207873.056317.jpg

Nice ride !!! welcome from Dumas Tx

Welcome from North Texas ... Dallas\Ft Worth. We have a local chapter of the National T-Bucket Alliance with about 70 members in it. The North Texas T-Bucket group gets together once a month and swap lies, have some eats, and do some cruising. You are welcome to join us. Some of us will be out at Goodguys this weekend with our T-Buckets. Drop by and say hello.

You know Ron, you might be right. I saw 4 today that I haven't seen before just driving to the hardware store ...

We have 2 soon to be 3 in Dumas,,and their are 3 over in Sunray but only one from their drive's theirs around, 2 up in Stratford,,and I have lost count in Amarillo,,,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I would love to meet up with the dfw crew this weekend but I have my body off doing some spring cleaning. Good thing about Texas is it is great T Bucket weather almost year round.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363231252.708676.jpg

Another Howdy from Hurst, TX My buckets not ready yet, but I will be out at the Good Guys admiring the other hot rods.

Almost half of what we sell goes to Texas.

Well, Texas is a rather big state, second only to Alaska that has lousy weather for T's.

Jim

Welcome. Nice ride! I'm just in the planning/purchasing stages now. I hope to hit the road within a year...

Thanks! I am here to help with any questions anyone may have. Even wrenching or extra hand if you are close.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back