Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

different style for entry doors.

I think I sorta like it. I do not like the round bottom of the openings.
I wonder is anyone has hinged there doors on the bottom, like a half door.

railroad

I think it makes the T look like a kiddie ride at the county fair:shrug:

I have to agree with benT, it makes the T look like a kiddie ride at the county fair. I don't care for it at all.

I'm with benT it does look like a kiddie ride.

Eric

To each their own. But that's not my own.
I tried photoshopping the door openings like an older British dropped-door style (I suck at it so I won't show it) but that still wasn't that appealing to me.
I guess if you don't have opening doors and you can't climb over...

I completely agree with teh kiddie ride. I'll have four tickets please and a large popcorn. :lol:

You guys are being way too nice, that outright sux! It had to weaken the body so much it is unreal, and looks like someone had way too many beers or something and came up with the brainstorm of taking a trash can lid and using it as a pattern and cutting it out. If I was going to do something like that I would have at least come up with a more attractive shape and lost the sharp corner at the rear and put a more friendly radius on it so getting in and out would be way easier, but the best thing about it is it's not mine and good luck on selling that thing with it done that way, I would deduct at least $2500 on it just to pay for a re-do or body change! :sick:

You guys are being way too nice, that outright sux! It had to weaken the body so much it is unreal, and looks like someone had way too many beers or something and came up with the brainstorm of taking a trash can lid and using it as a pattern and cutting it out. If I was going to do something like that I would have at least come up with a more attractive shape and lost the sharp corner at the rear and put a more friendly radius on it so getting in and out would be way easier, but the best thing about it is it's not mine and good luck on selling that thing with it done that way, I would deduct at least $2500 on it just to pay for a re-do or body change! :sick:

I gotta wonder....was that one of those "Hold my beer and watch this" moments?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back