Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fad15

Gerry

Hi
trying to post some pics of my t so you can all see where Im coming from but had loads fo trouble. Sorry to say if it doent work this time I will probably not bother.
Sorry
gerry

Hi
trying to post some pics of my t so you can all see where Im coming from but had loads fo trouble. Sorry to say if it doent work this time I will probably not bother.
Sorry
gerry

I post my pictures on PHOTOBUCKET and then copy and paste the "IMG Code" into my post. If I can do it, ANYBODY can because I am VERY "computer challenged".

Jim

I post my pictures on PHOTOBUCKET and then copy and paste the "IMG Code" into my post. If I can do it, ANYBODY can because I am VERY "computer challenged".

Jim

Hi Jim
Its funny I spent 20 years in sales and marketing for a US company and I have no idea of what you said. I use all the normal DTP programs but its the forum side thats beating me
Thanks for your time
Gerry
PS I have just posted some pics of my T under the name of Approaching Suicide but I have no idea where

Gerry,

Your three photos are in the gallery. Just click on "Gallery" at the top of the page and then click on "T-Bucket Albums". They are under "Approaching Suicide". I like your T!

The only thing, for some reason the site will not let me click on the photos to enlarge them but that's another issue.

I gave you a quick walk-through on how to post pictures in THIS THREAD.

If you do this right you get this :bubble:

gallery_4572_50_292878.jpg

Cool ride :thumb:

Gerry,

Your three photos are in the gallery. Just click on "Gallery" at the top of the page and then click on "T-Bucket Albums". They are under "Approaching Suicide". I like your T!

The only thing, for some reason the site will not let me click on the photos to enlarge them but that's another issue.

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I have put some more pic in my album and will add more as I get used to this forum stuff.
Gerry

That is WAY COOL. Love the old style 15 body that is way lower and higher than my CCR 15 body.

There was a company that had a car almost identical to yours but I cannot find the pics I had of it. Think it was called Lindbad or something like that. They built and sold buckets for awhile.

Gerry, I saw you car at Billing last year and it looks very cool. How much much have you done since then and any idea when it'll be finished?

Pete

Gerry, I saw you car at Billing last year and it looks very cool. How much much have you done since then and any idea when it'll be finished?

Pete

Hi pete.

I am trying to drive it to Billing this year but DVLA is laways a problem. I am leaving it in a 'raw'state to make sure everything works. If it does then I will tear it down... paint chrome pleat and finish it for 2011.
Its always down to time and money but as I have waited 16 years so far I can wait a little longer.
Gerry

whats the link to your photobucket album?

Hi
I have made the album public so if you go to albums and look for FadT Gerry you should be able to see the pics
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back