Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

feb '09 street rodder

Youngster

VIP
VIP Member
if you haven't added this issue to your collection yet, go out and get one. imo, the best issue in a long time. articals on suspension, quarter elliptics, upholstery and a very cool basic t bucket.

Ron

I've seen on the Landspeed Racing site that there is a good article on Bonneville too.

A big artical on the geomertry of a straight axle to.A very good issue

Unfortunately I have to drive 40 miles to find a store that sells the magazine. Small towns suck.

der Spieler Do you get mail?

Subscription maybe?
Street Rodder is a lot more expensive than my other mags though.

I subscribed to it years ago but good articles became fewer and fewer and advertising became more and more prevalent. Decided I didn't want to buy an advertising magazine anymore.

I dug it out of my frozen ice coated mailbox this afternoon but haven't had a chance to sit down and open it yet.

I just bought the January issue. Hey, it had a calender and there's a couple nice buckets in it. I'll keep an eye out for the Feb. issue.

Does anyone know offhand what the cover price is on Streetrodder magazine now? I spoke to a friend down in Des Moines this evening and he is going to bring me a copy when he comes up Wednesday and I want to have some cash on hand when he gets here.

der Spieler said:
Does anyone know offhand what the cover price is on Streetrodder magazine now? I spoke to a friend down in Des Moines this evening and he is going to bring me a copy when he comes up Wednesday and I want to have some cash on hand when he gets here.

$6.99. Now that they seem to be getting better, I may subscribe again.

tfeverfred said:
$6.99. Now that they seem to be getting better, I may subscribe again.

I think that is the price when they have the BONUS calendar. That always irritated me, a bonus calendar raises the price of the magazine and it is a huge advertisement for whatever company printed it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back