Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Forum Auction (support for forum)

Anyone that's has visited the HAMB knows how this works
What I have to offer is 2 DVDs of New England drag racing in the 50s and very early 60s.These are made up of many home movies put together on 2 DVDs mostly from Northern New England tracks CT., Mass.,R.I.,Maine.They were made by the same guy that wrote Cool Cars Square Rollbars about hotrodding in New England and was Editor of HOt Rod Magazine in the 60s they are not my home movies
How it works is this you do not send me the money you send it directly to Mike,When Mike PMs me he has received the money from the high bidder I will mail 1 dvd directly to the winner at my expense
bidding starts at 15$ and will run 1 week from day Mike OKs the auctions.So there are 2 seperate auctions to bid on and both will run at the same time same rules for both.NO bidding by PMs! all bids must be on the board for all to see.MODS if this is approved can we get a sticky for it?

i applaud leon for what he's doing. i will be watching to see how this works out. i have a couple things in mind to build and auction here as well. if anyone has any ideas of some thing or item, let me know.

Ron

Youngster said:
i applaud leon for what he's doing. i will be watching to see how this works out. i have a couple things in mind to build and auction here as well. if anyone has any ideas of some thing or item, let me know.

Ron

Ron, A perch with a crossmember, those cool brake pedal pads, a piece of turned sheet for a gauge panel, shoot damn near anything you make will be great.

funny todd...those where the same 3 things i came up with!!!

Ron

Youngster said:
funny todd...those where the same 3 things i came up with!!!

Ron

You know what they say about great minds............

yeah, me neither

we need to hear if anyone is interested in this or not over 100 viewers but only 4 comments!this is a win/win for the bidders and the site lets hear your opinions this works great on the HAMB and we got a better group here !

Leon renaud said:
we need to hear if anyone is interested in this or not over 100 viewers but only 4 comments!this is a win/win for the bidders and the site lets hear your opinions this works great on the HAMB and we got a better group here !

Fear not... you inspired me to donate to gold level for 2009... :lol:

are we open for bids???? dose anyone want to do this??? reponces' please!!!

Ron

my daughter says she'll go $20

Ron

My post said 2 auctions one for each disc but if combining the two is what its going to take to get this going i guess I can do that I would like to see the auctions become a regular thing for a site fund raiser like on the HAMB .Even us unemployed guys can help support the site this way we all have something hanging around we could do this with.Everything has been auctioned with great success on the HAMB including personal skills.Are you a good artist ?then offer a drawing of someones car etc.

do one at a time. finish one before the other. (e-bay experience) if you're going to run it for a week, the bids will come in.

Ron

It does not make a difference to me as I am going to bid on both. I was just looking for clarification. I agree we should do them separate and keep the interest going. Which ever you decide My $25.00 bid is good.

Ok this auction will cover 1 disc and it will end next Wednesday at noon. unless someone else is willing to continue with their own offer I will then put up the second disc and run it for 1 week.If everyone is agreeable to this.also after this first auction is settled lets keep all future auction post limited to the auction description and bids only.

yada....yada...back to the top

Ron

BTT
Common guys lets see some bidding going on by bidding and winning you get to keep both the forum and have the DVD for yourself besides.If we don't come up with a reliable way to fund this forum on a regular basis were going to at a minimum loose Mike If not the forum itself.Remember NO MONEY comes to me it all goes to the forum

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back