Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Got a ? about title and registration

tfeverfred said:
Thanks for the compliment. There are a few people here and on other sites who deserve credit for where I am now with mine. If you read about my build, you saw that I basicly built it a piece or section at a time. Mainly because of finances. In a logical world, I really shouldn't be building a hot rod. Good thing I never studied logic!:D

Form a plan of attack and weigh the pros and cons of how you want to start. Try and have a good idea of what you want yours to look like when it's done. You don't have to commit to it, I strayed a little, but I'm still close to target. A goal will make buying and finding parts easier, if you know for sure what you need. Things like chrome and fancy stuff can come later, so concentrate on the basics. I knew couldn't afford a chrome front suspension and other fancy stuff, so I planned my T to make good use of color. I also powdercoated the stuff that is chrome on a lot of T's. You could do that or paint it. There are a lot of ways to cut cost and one of the good things about a T Bucket is the simplicity of upgrading things later on. Concentrate on getting her going first.

Last, but not least, ASK QUESTIONS! Whether it's a salesman or tech support where you get your parts or right here, if you aren't sure about what you're doing.... ASK. The only bad or stupid question is the one that never gets asked. Check my posts, I ask a LOT of questions and seek advice.

All that being said, welcome to the board and I look forward to seeing what you go with. We ALL do!:D
Yeah, i just love the mechanics of a T-Bucket. I do have a bit of a plan in mind though for mine, which would be with the big M/T tires out back, ans the skinnies up front. Not so much a blower or tunnel ram set up, but something more simple. I wouldnt mind at first just going with a painted front axle like yours. Shoot i'd be happy the hole thing was plain just to get going with one.

Geo27T said:
The web site is : rtstreetrods.com and his phone# is 610-282-1726. The person to speek to is Sal he should be able to help you with all your needs.
Hey man, thanx for the info. I drive over the road and get out that way from time to time, and would like to drop in to get the feel for the place. Yeah i drive an 04 TJ wrangler. And since i've had the thing, i've learned about the jeep wave that we all do when we pass one another anywhere. Im starting to feel the same way with the T-Bucket crowd. It kind of a warm and fuzzy feeling :D

tfeverfred said:
Thanks for the compliment. There are a few people here and on other sites who deserve credit for where I am now with mine. If you read about my build, you saw that I basicly built it a piece or section at a time. Mainly because of finances. In a logical world, I really shouldn't be building a hot rod. Good thing I never studied logic!:D

Form a plan of attack and weigh the pros and cons of how you want to start. Try and have a good idea of what you want yours to look like when it's done. You don't have to commit to it, I strayed a little, but I'm still close to target. A goal will make buying and finding parts easier, if you know for sure what you need. Things like chrome and fancy stuff can come later, so concentrate on the basics. I knew couldn't afford a chrome front suspension and other fancy stuff, so I planned my T to make good use of color. I also powdercoated the stuff that is chrome on a lot of T's. You could do that or paint it. There are a lot of ways to cut cost and one of the good things about a T Bucket is the simplicity of upgrading things later on. Concentrate on getting her going first.

Last, but not least, ASK QUESTIONS! Whether it's a salesman or tech support where you get your parts or right here, if you aren't sure about what you're doing.... ASK. The only bad or stupid question is the one that never gets asked. Check my posts, I ask a LOT of questions and seek advice.

All that being said, welcome to the board and I look forward to seeing what you go with. We ALL do!:D
Yeah your ride is way cool :cool: But i do have a bit of a diff, plan for mine though.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back