Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gotta ask.

I never wanted one or owned one till I was 60 years old and only got one then because my Ex wife bought me one for Christmas. I do use it occasionally, but still can't figure out how to retrieve messages. :eek:

I was standing in a checkout line one day and a lady standing in the next line was having a screaming match with someone on the other end of her cell phone. "GET A LIFE" she was yelling, over and over!! She was acting as if she were in the middle of nowhere and nobody could hear. I also had to chase a guy away one night when my Girl Friend and I were sitting on a balcony at a little restaurant, all alone, and some guy comes out there and stands next to us and starts talking on his phone. I said "Bud, do you mind?? We're trying to have a nice quiet dinner out here." They look at you like you're nuts.:eek:

People!!!!!!!!

Don

Modern tech...Ain't it great?

Ron

I gotta tell ya this one.

My daughter and I were standing in the check out line at Wal Mart a while back. There was a young mother about 30 or so in front of us with her 7 or so year old son. In front of them was a woman of large stature. All of a sudden the womans cell phone starts beeping. The kid starts to push his mom back saying " Look out Mom, she's backin' up!"

Now, how could I not laugh, I ask ya?

Ron

I carry a Blackberry 8830 World Edition.

I've owned it for several months and I bet it hasn't rang a half-dozen times. I have to use the telephone at work, so I avoid it like the plague when I am away from work.

But I sure do move a ton of e-mail traffic through this little gem.

When people ask for my phone number, they usually get an e-mail address, instead.

My wife won't let me have one.:lol:

thomas:)

I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing, Thomas. If it weren't for needing to handle the constant stream of e-mails, I wouldn't bother with having one. I rarely use it to actually talk to someone.

Actually, I turn it off when I get to the condo and the phone here has caller ID on it. If I don't see the name of someone I want to talk to, the answering machine catches the call. If the caller prefers not to leave a message, I can only assume the call was going to be a waste of my time in the first place.

I truly abhor telephones.

Mike said:
I carry a Blackberry 8830 World Edition.

I've owned it for several months and I bet it hasn't rang a half-dozen times. I have to use the telephone at work, so I avoid it like the plague when I am away from work.

But I sure do move a ton of e-mail traffic through this little gem.

When people ask for my phone number, they usually get an e-mail address, instead.
Your fingers must be REALLY tiny!:lol: Look at all those little buttons!:confused:

It scares me. Make it go away!:D:lol::lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back