Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Graphics and Pinstripping

Ceec

The woody T has been in the shop getting graphics. A local guy (73 years old) did the artwork. It is awesome. A combination of Southwestern art and the pinstripping.

Cecil

Hey you cant just say that without a pic. Come back here and post a pic of the work we wana see.

Soon, maybe even tonight, Lumen Al will post pics for me. He was just here eyeballing the progress.

Cecil

OK... Now keep in mind I didn't give Ceec much warning that I was swinging by and didn't tell him I was going to take pictures, so what you are seeing in these photos are a work in progress, not all cleaned up for photos!

Pinstriping with Southwest theme...

CeecT001.jpg

CeecT002.jpg

CeecT006.jpg

CeecT007.jpg

And some interior shots... note cactus pattern in seats!

CeecT003.jpg

CeecT005.jpg

CeecT008.jpg

You've may have seen me post about how Ceec mounted his shocks horizontally... this is way cool:

CeecT009.jpg

And this is his 3-point mounting for his alternator

CeecT014.jpg

Wow Ceec Very nice Sir!

i'm not usually a fan of multi colored stripping but i like that cowl piece ... looks great!!!!

Ron

Very nice Ceec.

Jim

That is very nice. Attention to detail and origanality 10.

Thank you for the kind words. I think the car is a bit individual (as all these cars are) but not wierd. Lots to do, but I think I'll get it ready.

Cecil

Really cool .What is that on the passenger side floor?

Wow, real nice job on the graphics!

gassman57 said:
Those are some great graphics......Have anymore of the woodwork? Woodies are my favorites.

Here are some pictures from last summer of Ceec's T-Bucket while under construction... (shown in the unfinished class)

TradexSpring08024.jpg

TradexSpring08038.jpg

TradexSpring08044.jpg

TradexSpring08045.jpg

Cool part... Chip from overhalling even signed it!

TradexSpring08039.jpg

TradexSpring08042.jpg

TradexSpring08040.jpg

Oh yea... that cantankerous looking fellow in the previous shot is Ceec... ;)

Ceec that body is fantastic and what a dif spin on a T good job. What part of the country are u in.

wow ceec ... great pic of you sittin in it!!! you hide your age well my friend!! can't wait to see what you build when you grow up!!! lol

Ron

Hi Ceec, looks better every time I see it. About the front shocks, who designed the mounting and what is the theory behind it. And how effective are they?

Thanks, John.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back