Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Great news!

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see what he can do with a larger budget .
Houston to Tfeverfred come in Fred...
43.gif

Here's a page. I'm "Unit 1" and "Unit 2" is the cop car.

report0001.jpg

Go to the lower right. That is what was written by the HPD investigating officer.

Notice, below that, there are two columns going right to left that list violations of each car or unit. There are NONE for unit 1 (me) and two for unit 2 (cop).

The violations read:
#37: Failed to yield turning left
#65: Turned improperly-wrong lane

Now, maybe he was in a hurry to get somewhere, not paying attention or maybe wasn't used to the intersection, but he STILL got out of his car and told me I was wrong before asking if I needed help. THAT is what really upset me. I don't know how this will end up, but as I have said before, I KNEW I was not at fault and he could have behaved better. Considering I was trapped in my car.

Info: There is a website where you can obtain copies of accident reports and other documents. Due to the "Freedom of Information Act" these are available to citizens. You set up an account and can get documents for different things. One of them being accident reports. I hope someone can use this.

https://www.vectrareports.com/Index.aspx?nav=fd

That is cool, hope you get what's coming to you and pay the lawyer off. I hope you are back on the streets soon.

Good news Fred! Good things happen to those that wait.

JC

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back