Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Connecticut...........

23 bucket-t

Hi, I found this site thru T Feverfred, thanks Fred. A little about my self. I'm 47 I work in a machine shop { gun drilling } been there for the last 17 years. I got into hot rodding when i was a kid but it took when i was 40 to go out and get one. I was looking for a 31 ford roadster but I did not have the cash for one. the last thing I wanted was a t~bucket :D then I saw one in the Bargain News that was within my budget still not wanting one of those things went and checked it out in the poring rain and I know that was an Oman ....................................... so I bought her home the next day that was 6 years ago. A friend of mine, she told me that I should give her a name, and as I was thinking of a name for her as I was watching t.v. flipping thru the channels and B.B. King was on one of them so I stopped and he was tilling the story of how he named his guitar.... { Lucille } .. that's it her name is Lucille................... I just want to say i hope every on has a Happy & Safe Cruise Session............ [ 23 ]

Lucille................... I like it, welcome aboard:welxome:

Welcome 23 and Lucille. :D

I'm glad to see ya made it over. Like I told you, this site is all about having fun and learning more than we do now. There's a wealth of experience here as well as first timers like myself. You're gonna like it!

Oh, sweet bucket!

Lucille... Seams I've seen her around at some of the local shows. I'm sure I've got some photos of her on my computer someplace. Good looking car.

23 bucket T...Thanks for bringing Lucille with you. Hope you both enjoy the site.

Ron

23 bucket-T,
I was just looking at photos that I took of your car at the Berlin Fair Grounds (I think) and noticed that you have CT vintage plates on Lucille. How did you pull that off in CT? And just how bad was it to get her inspected? I'm hoping to have mine done around the end of the summer and will have to get it inspected.

bentbaggerlen said:
23 bucket-T,
I was just looking at photos that I took of your car at the Berlin Fair Grounds (I think) and noticed that you have CT vintage plates on Lucille. How did you pull that off in CT? And just how bad was it to get her inspected? I'm hoping to have mine done around the end of the summer and will have to get it inspected.
Yep, that was us up at Bristol.... It was registered once before in Ct. and it did not need to go thru inspection. On the bill of sale it was sold as a 1923 Ford Roadster so that what I registered her as. Good luck... [23]

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back