Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from NORCAL

Rat T

Funny I wrote a small novel yesterday and when I hit post it said waiting for mod to approve... I do not see my post anywhere? Bummer I would hate to type it all over again. Now I can post tho...

Anyway good morning and I am glad there is a place to talk about T's

Denis

Welcome Rat T, I'm not sure what happened to the other post.

welcome to the site Rat T. you're gonna like it here if you're in to T's. somr times it takes two or three posts till you recognized. hang in there.

Ron

I live in Citrus Heights. I am looking into a trade with a gentleman in Texas I have a 19' foot blown Eliminator Daytona boat. I have about 35 grand into it. I know you never get what you have into stuff. Boats and most anything are tuff to sell especially NOW!! This man is a perfectionist and incredibly honest so that’s not my concern. It's more the value of a T bucket. This car is unfinished and is not hacked in anyway, so buying someone’s problems is not a concern. It is an anniversary body all new and all chrome suspension parts including the awesome jag dual coil over rear end. Steering box is also chromed. It has a brand new Blown BBC (Chevy) aluminum heads and a quality build. Turbo 350 is its only weak point but no big. Warrior rims and huge MT's. I believe everything is there and the body is painted, not custom paint but paint. He spared no expense on the lights, accessories , etc. and rear end. It is all mocked up and a roller. Gauges and all are in it. Hard question but what is a reasonable value on something like this. Forgetting the market at the moment. So assuming the economy is good. I hope this all makes sense. I have a bad headache today so my post may seem goofy, sorry for that just looking for some help here making up my mind. He will take care of all shipping Of course lots of my labor to put together..

it would be hard to put a value on it form your discrptoin. if you could post some pics it would help.

Ron

Youngster said:
it would be hard to put a value on it form your discrptoin. if you could post some pics it would help.

Ron

I hear ya ill see what needs to be done to post pics. I hope all my post's of the same thing dont all of a sudden show up. I had to get creative cuz that last post I made said the same thing. (Mod needs to approve) but i had already been posting? so I cut and pasted it into a mesage that took... sounds weird i know but true...

Pics I understand, and I can prolly answer my own question. A complete kit minus motor/rear end cost 20K add the jag and blower motor and ya got at least another 8 to 10k being conservative... So forggeting the economy the money is there. maybe not a steal of a deal but the money is into it... It's a trade so all that considered everyone looses but it's the same loss.... whatever I dunno.............. Guess I was looking for someone to hold my hand:D I am the kinda guy that tortures data, thats prolly why I have a headache:eek:

LOL...:D and good luck with your decision ,,

The worth of anything, I think, is up to the buyer, how much do you want it? A trade straight, is still up to you, your's is running and finished, both use a ton of fuel as they are setup now... The T you will be able to drive more. and it is a whole new World...:D

Welcome to the site from a fellow NORCAL'er, not to far up HWY 99 from you. Lots of information here. You'll learn as much as you can stand. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Now I need to figure out how I am going to get the boat and trailer on his car hauler. The T is in Dallas, he will bring it out but getting the boat back is going to take some yankee engineering getting it on a hauler. I big crane will do as long the foot prints will work out.... Gunna do some measuring Thursday.

Denis

Youngster said:

Ron

Got it done look in Project Plans & Updates lemme know what your thinkin, good bad or??? You wont hurt my feelings:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back