Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hello from ohio

P

poorman

Hello my name is John my friends call me poorman. I am 28 years old I have 2 kids and a wife. I have always wanted to build a hotrod of my own but buying a house so i had to put it on hold for awhile. I am finally able to start on my project i am building a bucket first then when i get this done while im enjoying it i want to build a 27 roadster. This is a great site and very informative. Ive been lurking around here for awhile and the people really seem to be nice and helpful. I look forward to being part of this group of friends and i will post lots of pics thanks for taking the time to read this poorman

:)
Look around a bit and enjoy. There are plenty of people here to help you with your project.

Help that is what we like to do save time and money.Welcome.

:),,,

thanks for all of your responses and yes i think im doing ok the house is not paid off yet just got used to managing the bills and morgage and have a little left over for me :)

your gonna like it here poorman, lots of us in the same money bracke there. i was holding out on starting a new project till the time was right too. them one of the guys here said something that tipped the scales, "if you start today, you'll be done one day sooner." he was so right. you've already made the best first step by joining in here. welcome!!!!!

Ron

Hello and Welcome. At age 28, you are lookin darn good from where I sit. I would suggest that once you build a T, you may not want anything else. Cecil

John, the only limit to YOUR T is your pocket book.
Think ! about what you want and check the bank.
You don't have to hurry and you can find lots of guys
her that can help you find the best price. Chrome it great
but does not make it go any faster.
You can always go back when the money is there and chrome it!
Good luck and build it your way. Dan

well said dan!!!!

Ron

John,
I'm from Concord Twp. Ohio. I'm in the process of rebuilding my T I started 2 years ago and have nothing done. I'm glad to be back here it's been at least 6 months. Great group of people, some day I'll meet so of them.
Welcome and enjoy, Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back