Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello! from Tucson, Az

metalmeister

My name is Ron, My boys and I have put together our blown 23 and I am
looking foward to chating over stuff that only experience can teach.
There are alot of things that my boys and I still need to do and will most likely learn about on these forums.
I am an senior instrument maker for the national observatory and have enjoyed making telescope instrumentation now for 18 years. But fooling around with the bucket is buy far more relaxing:)

Hey Ron, welcome to the site! We can always use another Ron...opps...fabricator around here. Jump in anytime. You got pictures don't ya? Gotta post them..

Ron

A guy who makes observatory instruments ought to have some pretty good picture taking stuff.:D

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks for the welcome aboard ,this site is overwelming in a great way!
could really burn down alot of time enjoying it!
once again thanks for the warm welcome.

Mr Metalmeister!

First off....

:D

Second thing is that buried in the :welcome: it states that any blown 23 T build must have Pics posted! really... it's in there! :liar: Look forward to seeing it!

Also... Did you see the posting about being able to buy a soon to be rare T-shirt? Might want to grab one while they are still available! :hooray:

T-Bucket Forums Store (Powered by CubeCart)

shirt07.jpg

Re: Mr Metalmeister!

That's a mighty fine lookin' Bucket you and the boys put together. Looks likone of the boys got caught impersonating papa. The time you spent with your kids on this project is priceless. They will carry that memory with them forever. :clap:

Ron

Re: Mr Metalmeister!

Youngster said:
That's a mighty fine lookin' Bucket you and the boys put together. Looks likone of the boys got caught impersonating papa. The time you spent with your kids on this project is priceless. They will carry that memory with them forever. :clap:

Ron

I dug around and found the pictures you were refering to! Here they are..

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Looking good!
http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=739&d=1220992554

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back