Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello

custom mutt

hello. im currently going to school for automotive and my school has a t bucket mold so i am going to be making my own from frame up. hope to be arround here a bit to learn some more before i build and get some pointers for parts.

Welcome mutt, You have come to the right place for t-bucket answers.

thomas:)

Welcome We need youth to keep these style cars alive.Just remember safe car . Go with those words.

Welcome Mutt: If they have a mold you're going to have some fun. Fiberglass is Coool. You can make ANYTHING!

custom mutt said:
hello. im currently going to school for automotive and my school has a t bucket mold so i am going to be making my own from frame up. hope to be arround here a bit to learn some more before i build and get some pointers for parts.

Wish they had stuff like that when I went to school.
Welcome to the site. Where are you going to school at?
:lol::welcome:

im going to school at wyotech in pa. im taking a chassis fabrication class. ill learn how to make the frame there and im having the body made by a classmate in a streetrod custom class. as of now im still trying to plan out what engine, trans and rear to put in.

Good Luck on your build.Now your building your car by your self for real why dont you do like i did and put aFORD IN A FORD!!!!I have a 351 with a c-4 trans and a 8"ford rear.

Welcome to the world of buckets here in PA. A great place to ride with all the back roads or the 4 lanes if you want run hard. Good luck with your build

i was thinking about a ford 351 or a chevy 383 or 350 cause i have a 74 nova with a 350 but at the moment im thinking a cadallac 500. and yeah pa is a nice place to cruise. im from ny which wont be as nice but still be fun

haha maybe. i have 2 weeks left in my automotive core program then i go to my 3 month high performance powertrain class then the chasis fabrication. anyone here from western pa? im over in the indiana pa area

Welcome aboard custom Mutt, There is definetly alot of info here and as you start building you will even find more answers to direct questions. Sounds like a great school!!! By the way, Get ya a good digital camera my friend. I believe pics are required here... LOL

Welcome mutt, :ciao: lets see some pics when your building the body :D

welcome to the site Mutt. Best piece of advice to someone on their first bucket is "keep it simple". Next one is do your research here on the site. Got a question? ask it, you willget an answer here.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back