Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Help Wanted

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
The forum is getting busier and we're looking to add a new moderator to the forum staff.

We're looking for someone that is familiar with vBulletin forum software, so they will be able to help others with various forum functions. We also need someone with a flexible schedule that can be in and out of here a few times each day. Previous moderating experience would be a plus. Prior moderating experience on a vBulletin forum would be a major plus.

If anyone would like to volunteer for this position, send me a Private Message with an explanation as to why you're the person to fill the position. Don't fret if you don't hear back from me right away, or even at all. I'll be keeping all likely candidates' names on file, in case we have future openings.

Yup, we're getting bigger. What something like 50 plus new members in the last week. Great, isn't it. My hat's off to webmaster, Rick and Mike. you all are doing an excellelent job. My only regret is that I'm not quallified to become a moderator here, but I would like to add, if there is anything I can do to help you guys and the new moderator out, I'd be more than happy to.

Ron

Gee, are there no takers?

Don't tell me the prospect of long hours and no pay has discouraged everyone.

The position remains open, if anyone is interested in trying to help this forum grow.

1). familiar with vBulletin forum software...

2). flexible schedule that can be in and out of here a few times each day...

3). Previous moderating experience would be a plus...

4). Prior moderating experience on a vBulletin forum would be a major plus...

Now Youngster... as I see it... One, you're familiar as anyone her with this software as you've posted here a lot... I see your posts have varied times so condition two is not a problem...

condition 3 is easy... If you've ever been married... you've moderated!

that just leaves item 4... I suggest ya put in for the position! :lol:

OK, this is to announce we have a new victim, errrrr, I mean a new Moderator.

Yogi made the mistake of bringing some qualifications to the table and we have a time-honored practice of not allowing any good deed to go unpunished.

Welcome to the team, Yogi!

There are some other individuals that have offered their services, as well. Don't feel frustrated or disappointed you didn't make this cut. We might still be looking to add one more Moderator before it is all said and done.

LumenAl...Thanks for the pep talk. It means a lot to me. I'm not comfortable doing something I'm unsure of, and that would be this responcibility. I know there are others out there that are better qualified to do this than I am.

As for the marrage / moderating thing....well... I've been married 3 times and am enjoying my 17th year of being single. Obviously my moderating skills leave something to be desired.

Ron

Thanks

I really enjoy visiting this community and will try to do my best to stay inbounds. I grew up wild , crazy and radical. I did turn 180 but I'm still wild. crazy and radical, only in a different direction. I'm sure with you all's help I can stay under control. Thanks again for a great board.

Youngster said:
As for the marrage / moderating thing....well... I've been married 3 times and am enjoying my 17th year of being single. Obviously my moderating skills leave something to be desired.
I've only gone into the barrel twice. A pal asked me if being single ever gets lonely.

I replied there are times when I start to feel a bit lonely, but then I realize I'm confusing being lonely for living peacefully. ;)

Welcome to the team, Yogi. I'm going to put in for vacation time before Rick does! :cool:

Hey yogi, now you'll have to work to earn you're keep.:lol:

VACATION????? Oh thats right, the Webmaster did mention that, I get double pay for that time right?:lol:
I hope I can give back just a fraction of what I have gained from this site.
Comradery = PRICELESS!

I thought Yogi's name was in green for Saint Pattys Day!:lol:;) Congrats, Yogi! I'm sure you'll do a great job!:)

And we're adding one more name to the hard luck list.

VegasBruce has offered to step up and give us a hand, as well. I appreciate all the volunteers that have offered to help out. We'll be keeping those names in mind, if we need to make changes down the road.

Congrat's Yogi....glad to see you in this spot.

Ron

VegasBruce said:
Hey yogi, now you'll have to work to earn you're keep.:)

Yogi said:
VACATION????? Oh thats right, the Webmaster did mention that, I get double pay for that time right?:lol:
I hope I can give back just a fraction of what I have gained from this site.
Comradery = PRICELESS!

I guess I gotta work now too. :eek: However there is a great bunch of people here, so our job shouldn't be to hard. :)

Thanks again :lol:

FINE looking team. Best wishes to all of you.

Congrat's VegasBruce! We got some great guys that will do a great job.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back