Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey from Florida.

Neal

I just thought I would say hey.I am building a 23 T.It's about 1/2 way complete.It has been a great learning experience.I am looking forward to learning even more.You guys sure have some nice rides and projects also.Keep up the great work.Neal

Where 'bouts in Florida? I live in Oviedo which is on the northeast side of Orlando. I have a '25 turtle deck T.

Hey Neal, welcome to group.

welcome to the site Neal. i gotta tell ya, they're gonna hound you for pictures.let us know if we can help in anyway.

Ron

It has been said, but - Pictures we need pictures -

:lol:

WELCOME to this forum:lol: Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. This has to be the most informative sight on the net!

Pics of Niel's Project

178-dscf1324-1.jpg

177-dscf1299-1.jpg

175-dscf1300-1.jpg

174-dscf1281-1.jpg

I got a feeling there's been progress since these shots... looking forward to them!

Hey Guys.... check out his profile there you can see some pics of his T-Bucket in the works...

:cool: Laz p.s I live in Loxahatchee (west palm beach)

LazVegas said:
Hey Guys.... check out his profile there you can see some pics of his T-Bucket in the works...

:cool: Laz p.s I live in Loxahatchee (west palm beach)

Aren't those are the same pictures LumenAl has in his post?

Those are my pics.Thanks for posting my pics LumenAl.I did'nt know you did that.I couldn't figure out how to get them on here.It's been a while since I have posted.I'll try to get more pics on here.Right now I am getting ready to install different engine mounts and engine frame mounts.I had about 2"s of oilpan clearance w/bare block,heads and trans shell.I also have added a few leaves to the front spring.This has and is a great learning experiance for me.I have been going over all of you guys great post and you have been a great help .Much thanks.
Neal

Welcome from Oklahoma . Is it just me or are 75% of all u guys from Florida. :eek::eek::eek::eek::lol:

Well this is the Sunshine State after all.Well not today,its raining and about 48*s.Thanks for the welcome.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back