Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'm building my 1st T-Bucket

scyocb

I'm working on building my 1st T-Bucket. I've been working on it for the past month on weekends. I started out with 1-1/2 projects started by other people. I built the rear half of my frame with plans that I purchased online. I transferred some parts form one to the other. And I'm prepping a SBC for a oil pan up rebuild.

Welcome to our family! We love to follow new builds here. What motivated you to build a T-bucket?

Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma ! WelcomeToTBucketeer.jpg

I'm prepping a SBC for a oil pan up rebuild.
I did a quick build of my 350 block using a kit from Northern Auto Parts, a mild Comp cam and Vortec heads. Runs great!

Attachments

• engine block.jpg
    engine block.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 6 Engine.jpg
    6 Engine.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to our family! We love to follow new builds here. What motivated you to build a T-bucket?
That's a Very Fair Question. Answer >a somewhat complicated situation. My Wife passed away August the 23rd. It has been the most difficult time in my life. My Brother Paul recognized this and he wanted me to get involved in something new to take my mind off of losing Her. At the moment this is even hard to write. We are Car People. So for what ever reason he came up with the idea of building a close copy of Ivo's T. All we started with was a 37 Tube axle and a 401 Buick Engine and a set of Halibrand Wheels. Now after a few months we have almost everything located. I made one phone call and located a Body. Will be picking it up in two weeks. From the pictures it looks to be in super condition. Sure hope so. So a long answer to for a short question. Sorry about that. Just need advice on a Steering box and maybe brand new tapered Frame Rails. Thank You for letting join Your site. Anxious to learn how to navigate Your site.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back