Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi all

Funky Phantom

Been with the NTBA for 8 or 9 yrs (CRS) now. Joined just before the second Nats in Branson and attended that function. Have had my T for about 17 yrs and built my wife one in 01 and we then drove to Hannibal for that event. Will try to get a picture up soon for all to see. Wife's Bucket on right. Funky

Welcome to the site Funky. Wow, A two bucket family! That's cool. Hope you enjoy your time here. Great bunch of guys.

Ron

Howdy FP. I joined July 2000 right before attending Branson. Sounds like we're just about the same NTBA "age" and sure have seen some ups and downs. I gotta tell you, the T bucket community sure is a good one!

Glad ya made it in! WOW! Two buckets in the family sure eliminated the discussions about who is going to drive.:lol:

I wondering who's got the faster T. You just know they had to find that out for bragging rights if nothing else.

Ron

Youngster said:
I wondering who's got the faster T. You just know they had to find that out for bragging rights if nothing else.

Ron
Told Mama she could have bigger tires but I have to have the fastest car. Funky

Welcome to the Bucket,,,Nice pair ,,,of T's,that is :welcome:

Welcome funky :D My wife wants her own too. So I get to start collecting parts.:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back