Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi fae me in Aberdeenshire Scotland

totus

Hey all

Just found the site,:lol: had a little look through and I think I will be spending a fair bit of time on this site (if you dont mind)

Why I like T's
It all started when I used to travel by Bus to High school , we used to pass a garage on the way there every morning (my face pressed against the window), there was a T-Bucket sat outside a car dealership(not many in Scotland at that time late 70's)

Funny how things turn out, my brother owned the car for 6 months or so in the 80's and I had the fun of driveing it, unfortunatly when he sold it I had no cash,:eek: then the car vanished.
20+ years later I find the same T (or lots of parts of the same T) at a small garage and buy it. the T was featured in Nov 79 UK Custom car mag, it was used as a Daily driver fo 12 years no matter what the weather by the origional builder!! (brave man but it was his only car)

I have been collecting parts for the last 6 years or so, now that the Kids have grown up its time to get the T back on the road.

sorry for the poor pic but it was a scan of an old phote, this shows the car as it was.

2006121444015_T-2.jpg

Cheers
Brian

Welcome to the forum totus, I'm new here myself and am finding this place to be a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the site totus. :welcome:

You'll find a great bunch of guys on here and loads of useful info.

Pete (UK)

Welcome to the site. It's always cool to have a dream come true. I'm glad you were able to find the remains of that old T. If there's anything we can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Ron

hi Brian good to have a fellow Scott here, that`ll be 4 T buckets in Scotland i know of now,
Russ

Thanks for the warm welcome, finding some very usefull info on here.

Russ, I know of R Wiggs, yours and mine, I know there is one being Built in Harthill (from what I am told real nice but I ain seen it)

cheers

Brian

Welcome to the sight ..great people here ..

Brian i`m going to see Henry`s T at Harthill soon as he has a rolling morris minor chassis i`m interested in for my son, i`ll take loads of pics for you,
Russ

totus said:
...Funny how things turn out, my brother owned the car for 6 months or so in the 80's and I had the fun of driveing it, unfortunatly when he sold it I had no cash,:eek: then the car vanished.
20+ years later I find the same T (or lots of parts of the same T) at a small garage and buy it. ..

2006121444015_T-2.jpg

Now just how cool is it to find and buy the very same car that grabbed your attention as a young kid... this is just a great story and I'm sure the car couldn't be in better hands... :thumbsup:

Oh yea... almost forgot!

:welcome:

Welcome from oklahoma glad to see someone who also has the addiction
T -Bucketitus. It seems to affect the wallet the most.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back