Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from Houston

MDW

Hi all, just fell into a 23T. Never thought I would be able to afford one :)
Looking to meet more bucketheads.
We are down in Hitchcock, Texas. South of Houston, North of Galveston.

Michael

:)

Another member from the Houston area! T-Buckets are alive and well in Texas, aren't they? That's a good thing!

Shhh, don't tell anyone I let you in on this, but you'll want to start taking lots and lots of pictures, because people are going to be clamoring for them. ;)

Thanks for the welcome.
As far as pics, the owner/builder is supposed to E-Mail me pics of the buildup.
I wish I had built the T as it looks like it would be fun, but I could not afford it .
I want to thank the original owner for the great opportunity to own it.
I have been going out to the Target in Kemah on Saturday nights to showoff the bucket. It's been getting great reviews. Some of the classic hotrods that showup out there are amazing. Yall should come out.

Thanks, Michael

Welcome aboard MDW. I hope your better than me about posting pictures. You need to drive over to tfeverfred's and get to know this gentleman. You will hear alot from him on this forum.

thomas:)

Hey MDW! Welcome to the site! Looks like we got us another Texan in here! I've been down to the Kemah boardwalk a few times with some friends and I may have seen it. that place gets a great amount of Hot Rods and the quality of some of the builds is great. Of course I hide the Buick when I go, but next year I'll be cruisin' T style!:)

Make a post the next time you plan to go and I'll look for ya.

Thomas is right. We love to see what your working on, so post pics when you can.

Also, I do tend to post alot (thanks, Thomas) But that is because I am having fun!

Thanks guys.
Fred: We have been going out every Saturday when the weather cooperates.
If I can help you with your T let me know. I have a complete mechanic shop with welders, lift, fab equipment, along with lots of resources.
I also can build motors and transmissions.
Here's my website: www.HotRodDiesels.com
If this breaks any rules please delete as I don't mean to offend anyone.

MDW said:
Thanks guys.
Fred: We have been going out every Saturday when the weather cooperates.
If I can help you with your T let me know. I have a complete mechanic shop with welders, lift, fab equipment, along with lots of resources.
I also can build motors and transmissions.
Here's my website: www.HotRodDiesels.com
If this breaks any rules please delete as I don't mean to offend anyone.

Thanks for the offer, MDW. It's always good to know the gearheads in the area. I'll be on the look out for you my next run down to Kemah. There's a good friend of mine in Pearland who welded my rearend brackets, he goes down there a little bit too. He's got quite a collection of cars. :) The last time I saw him, he had to choose what to take.

tfeverfred:The last time I saw him, he had to choose what to take.

That has to be tough...LOL

MDW said:
tfeverfred:The last time I saw him, he had to choose what to take.

That has to be tough...LOL
Here are a few pics of his garage/playroom.

67camero0003.jpg

68bird0002.jpg

67rsss0001.jpg

This is just SOME of the things he had in there the day I took these pics! He's doing the silver Pontiac for Royal Purple. See the doors behind the red Camaro? He has a gameroom in there with a full bar, a pool table and a stage with a brass pole (yea, he knows how to entertain). There is also a full tilt Factory 5 Cobra in that room parked next to the dancer stage!

His latest car he was working on was a 2004 ZO6 Vette. If you look at the pics of him welding my rearend, you can just barely see the underside of the Vette on a lift. He was pissed because it kept blowing a tranny that was supposed to take the 750HP that the Vette was pushing. I need those kinds of worries. He's a real down to earth guy and is a total gearhead. My company sells/services equipment for his real company. I hope we get to meet you.

I couldn't make it. My air conditioner in my den/study went out. You live here, so you know that was a major sweat ex. I'll shoot for next weekend.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back