Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

Hi from super4ord

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by super4ord, Nov 17, 2019.

1. SusanRumma

SusanRumma
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Yes. Anyone accessing the forum from that particular network is banned from the site.

Could you anyone tell me the reason for black-listing and how do I fix that?

2. Spanky

Spanky
    Expand Collapse

So, did you guys ever get together? o_O

3. Indycars

Indycars
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

No, have not heard from dwsatt21. He has not been on the forum since November 21st.

4. dwsatt21

dwsatt21
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry Indy cars, Things got crazy with work and then holidays, that I haven't been on in awhile. Just now getting back to my normal routine and trying to get caught back up on the forum. I'll let you know the next time I'm in town. I don't have any trips planned yet but it shouldn't be too awful long.

5. Indycars

Indycars
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Not a problem! Let us know next you're coming this direction.

dwsatt21 likes this.

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate