Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi, new guy from Plainfield,IN.

BLUDICE

Found this site while on the H.A.M.B board, I've got a "old style" 1922 T Bucket - looks like the original ( Norms or Tommy ) I got it about 6 years ago - it was all messed up - had to do alot of fixing - here' some pictures

Very nice looking car, I colors.

No, mess-up my back - plus my job went crazy, so I didn't get to go there or the NSRA Nationals, Ducktail, or James Dean - really bum me out!
Had to do a bunch to this car when I got it - it had 13" wheels on front, leaking master clutch cylinder, the 2nd year the the throw out bearing went out - so it really kept me busy for a while - thanks for the comments.

This is a 4 speed man car????? Cool lets see some pics of the pedals and shift mech please

Welcome. You have a great looking car and I love the wheel/tire combo. Whose wheels did you use?

Welcome to our little corner of the web.

Yes, a 4 speed - you don't see this too often - too hard to build - no room for steering box and clutch linkage - my has a slave cyclinder and a brake/clutch master cyclinder - early '60s chevy truck - easy to get at NAPA. The pedal set-up came from SpeedwayMotors - I had to make a mounting plate but wht else is new? I've been to Goodguys last 5 -6 years and got a picture in the Magazine, also got in Tradational Rods and Kulture a couple years ago - that was real cool!! Thanks for the welcomes and comments

YblockT said:
Welcome. You have a great looking car and I love the wheel/tire combo. Whose wheels did you use?

rear wheels cme out of a junk yard - 6" GM, front came from Coker - tires too

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back