Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Problem How do I find the htreads I started.

Gerry

Been a problem as long as I can remember trying to just get a list of my threads so I can find the one I need to post a link to it.

If you click on your profile page, and select "Postings" then go to the bottom of the page, there should be a selection, "Find All Threads By . . ."

And where would that be?????? see capture below.

my bucket info.JPG

Tried that. It lists every post I made from day 1 (staring at the latest.and offering hundreds of page of info) so trying to find a specific thread is just impossible.

Guess I will just give up on such a simple thing and enjoy the post you guys put up and keep away from offering advice from days gone by

G

If you go to "Information" on your profile page, it will give you a choice of every thread, or every post . . . click the "threads".

That should limit the choices considerably and make finding what you're looking for easier.

Well IG, thanks. That worked and its because of your question of headights I was looking for this thread..
Headlights and hidden wiring

Well IG, thanks. That worked and its because of your question of headights I was looking for this thread..
Headlights and hidden wiring

I have the rather common aluminum headlight mounting brackets that you drill and tap the frame to screw them on, and they are intended to have the wiring run thru the frame.

With the motor I have, I just can't bring myself to drill holes in the frame, (especially thru a corner) potentially compromising the structural integrity, to run any wiring internally.

Perhaps, if like you, I had steel stalks that welded to the frame so that there was no compromise from drilling the wire feed hole, I might see it differently

I know it won't look as clean, but I'll be keeping all the wiring loomed and outside the frame rails, at least for now.

Its the part on the headlights themselves that I thought might be of help... never mind

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back