Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How long are your beds?

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
??? What are the different lenghts they come in? I've seen some 20" but that seems to be long when I just hold a tape off my body. What is yours?

depends on where the company measures from. I've got a Speedway 20" bed, but if you measure from the back of the body to the back of the bed inside it's 16". CCR bed is a true 20".

Mine is a CCR and its 20'' This is with a 11 gal roundy round tank in it.

they come in 14" and 20" versions. go with the 20". you're going to need all the room you can find in the box. a 14" is just too small. i'm thinking of streching on e to 30" for the next build.

Ron

Rooster do you have a side shot of your car?

I was thinking of a longer bed I just wasn't sure how it would look.

Thanks he did a good job on the paint. I was very pleased.

Yea the flames are great!! How far past the rear wheels does your bed hang? It looks good I think I'll be going with the 20"

raidmagic -

I also have a 20" CCR bed. Here is two pics for your reference. It is about flush with the rear wheels.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0059-1.jpg

I think his is the long body like mine .Mine is the long smooth body with the door. notice his has the lines where a door would be and mine doesn't. But i think the dimentions are the same. He has a very nice lookin car.CCR has a website sith all the measurements of all their glass products.

rooster57 said:
I think his is the long body like mine .Mine is the long smooth body with the door. notice his has the lines where a door would be and mine doesn't. But i think the dimentions are the same. He has a very nice lookin car.CCR has a website sith all the measurements of all their glass products.

I have a Standard CCR body with a 20" bed.

vbpgimage.php

Today it looks like this:

vbpgimage.php

OOPS my bad you are right of course you are. My firewall has several extra inches in it oops sorry.

WOW those are some nice looking cars you guys have there. Thanks for the pics.

Tis easier to shorten a long bed, than it is to lengthen a short one. The 14" was too short, and the 20" was too long. But the 16" is juuuuust right...

This is a 20" bed before shortening:
2dvo9id.jpg

After:
2lxzh93.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back