Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How to post pictures (for the computer illiterate).

This is only a test....

DSC_0013.jpg
[/IMG]

OK, just to show everyone exactly how simple it is to insert images stored on Photobucket into forum posts on this site. Jay has an excellent tutorial in the first post of this thread, but you have to read the entire tutorial to make everything work right.

Or, you can watch this 59 second video -

On the player, you will see an icon, just left of the Vimeo logo, with four arrows pointing away from each other. Click on that, to watch the video full screen.

Now, see how easy that is? Click on the IMG code for the image, at Photobucket. Start a new post by left-clicking in the text entry window, to insert the cursor (the line that goes blinky-blinky) in the window. Then right click and select Paste from the menu. And you're finished.

I'm sure that will help clear up the "grey" areas Mike. I don't know how to do video so I am stuck with plain ol' pictures.

I just upload them from my computer using the Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button below. Don't know how it could get any easier.

Thanks for the info. I am going to be posting some pictures of mine on here so that maybe I can sell it. Times are getting a little hard. It is either the Bucket or the girlfriend. She would not be to happy if I got rid of her. LOL

Thanks for the info. I am going to be posting some pictures of mine on here so that maybe I can sell it. Times are getting a little hard. It is either the Bucket or the girlfriend. She would not be to happy if I got rid of her. LOL

I don't know, that looks like a very nice t-bucket you have.

You a safe free program called irfan view. It can be found at irfanview.com. If you can get them uploaded you can resize them in photobucket.

Okay, guess I'm too dumb to figure this out. I can get one picture to work, but how do ya get more than one picture to a post???

Sorry for not noticing this until now.

TL, EX JUNK is right, just use Photobucket to store our images and then use their IMG tagged URL's to post the images here. Trying to do it through directories on your own machine won't work. The images have to be stored on the Web. Plus, the IMG tags need to be in square brackets - []

Go grab yourself a free Photobucket account and you will see how easy it is.

Thanks for the info. I am going to be posting some pictures of mine on here so that maybe I can sell it. Times are getting a little hard. It is either the Bucket or the girlfriend. She would not be to happy if I got rid of her. LOL[/quote
Which was their first, the car or the girlfriend? The other goes:unsure:!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back