Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I am trying to locate my old T-Bucket in Ohio

mrcarnut

Hello! My name is Mike and I just signed up for this forum in case someone can help me locate at t-bucket I used to own. In 1996 I commissioned Total Performance to build the T. In 1998 I moved to Houston and sold the T to a gentleman in Poland Ohio. In 2000 I moved back to Ohio and now am trying to locate the car. The car is rather unique. It was yellow with gray interior. It ran a crate 350 with Inglese canted chrome valve covers and was originally delivered with a set of chrome and yellow Inglese webers that I still own. I replaced the webers with a chrome intake and all chrome holley carb from Advanced Plating. The wheels are weld front and back and it has 4 wheel chrome wilwood discs and emergency brake. It also had a retractable license plate set up along with many other features. The car did not have a top. The gentleman that bought the car's father also owned a unique T that was featured in one of the street rod magazines of the day. I had the magazine but cannot seem to locate it. If anyone has any information on this car please contact me at miker@keystonecorp.com or please call me at 330-631-5858. Thank you for your time and asssitance.

Hello! My name is Mike and I just signed up for this forum in case someone can help me locate at t-bucket I used to own. In 1996 I commissioned Total Performance to build the T. In 1998 I moved to Houston and sold the T to a gentleman in Poland Ohio. In 2000 I moved back to Ohio and now am trying to locate the car. The car is rather unique. It was yellow with gray interior. It ran a crate 350 with Inglese canted chrome valve covers and was originally delivered with a set of chrome and yellow Inglese webers that I still own. I replaced the webers with a chrome intake and all chrome holley carb from Advanced Plating. The wheels are weld front and back and it has 4 wheel chrome wilwood discs and emergency brake. It also had a retractable license plate set up along with many other features. The car did not have a top. The gentleman that bought the car's father also owned a unique T that was featured in one of the street rod magazines of the day. I had the magazine but cannot seem to locate it. If anyone has any information on this car please contact me at miker@keystonecorp.com or please call me at 330-631-5858. Thank you for your time and asssitance.

Do you have any pictures of this car? That would help a lot.

I will post pictures when I find them. My wife keeps all the pictures and she is in Italy for the next 2 weeks. Thanks.

Here are 2 pictures of the car. The one with the webers is how it was orignally deliverd and the one with the chrome intake was how it was sold. I have plenty more if it would help. Thanks for any help I can get.

Attachments

• IMG00135-20120708-1329.jpg
    IMG00135-20120708-1329.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG00134-20120708-1329.jpg
    IMG00134-20120708-1329.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 75
Here are pictures of the engine when the car was sold and the interior.

Attachments

• 23 T engine.jpg
    23 T engine.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 23 T interior.jpg
    23 T interior.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 72
I live just north of Columbus and I haven't seen a car like this at any of the shows around here.

My wife is from Poland, Ohio and we lived in the area until 2003 and went to a lot of shows and cruises and I can not say that I ever saw that car at any event.

Jim

When I moved back in 2000 and I went to a car show in Canfield and the car was there along with his fathers car. He was a great guy and it was fun to meet him. Hopefully someone will remember the car and I can find it. Thanks.

When I moved back in 2000 and I went to a car show in Canfield and the car was there along with his fathers car. He was a great guy and it was fun to meet him. Hopefully someone will remember the car and I can find it. Thanks.

Canfield was my home town but I must have missed the show that you are referring. Was it perhaps the Dave and Ed's meet at the fairgrounds that is held in the spring, summer and fall? If so, I usually had a vender spot and didn't get around the show area very much.

Jim

I don't recall the name of the show but it was mostly muscle cars and street rods. Pretty big show as I recall.

Thanks Shadey but I spent 2 years having my car built and I really want to find it and get it back.. Good luck with yours.

If you have an old license receipt, vin number or a plate number, somewhere in the state or county archives there is a record of who has the vehicle now. That said, if you find the right worker and be very nice, they might look it up for you. Works in my state anyway.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back