Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I must have been dreaming but if you have the info....

djtrixx

As I was going through the threads awhile back, I could have sworn one of the members here was building frames for people. Of course couldn't remember the name & didn't write it down. Was it here? Or was I dreaming? (and if I dream about a T-bucket website, does that make me weird?????)
hk.gif

Anyway the reason for my ask is now I'm thinkin instead of shortening my frame which is way too long for a '23, I'll have to either build or buy. I can weld and build anything in our shop, but we're so darn busy I won't have time to do it, and just prefer to buy. As I was shortening my frame, took the 1st cut and realized the brainiacs used 2" x 4" x .090" wall tube.....No wonder it flexed so bad.......

As I was going through the threads awhile back, I could have sworn one of the members here was building frames for people. Of course couldn't remember the name & didn't write it down. Was it here? Or was I dreaming? (and if I dream about a T-bucket website, does that make me weird?????)
hk.gif

Anyway the reason for my ask is now I'm thinkin instead of shortening my frame which is way too long for a '23, I'll have to either build or buy. I can weld and build anything in our shop, but we're so darn busy I won't have time to do it, and just prefer to buy. As I was shortening my frame, took the 1st cut and realized the brainiacs used 2" x 4" x .090" wall tube.....No wonder it flexed so bad.......
Ron Pope one of our sponsers will build anything you want.

Ron made my frame, and it is really a well made frame. That is the only way to go unless you have lots of room and time and just want to do it yourself.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back