Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I wrote an article in here

RPM said:
I feel like you have done a fantastic job with this site. You have treated everyone the same. I am proud to say I am a sponsor here.

I will have to agree with RPM on the fantastic job, i have been on other sites and people say how great this forum is and now that i have been on here with no one looking i will have to agree. Keep up the nice work and if you find that someone is not following the rules shut the door and throw away the key.:confused:

Having been on this forum for just a few days I really don't feel that I have any say as to how things are run. I really don't know anyone and as such I can only tell you how I see things. If the rules are posted and people register then they should abide with the agreement they made. An old Army Aviatior I flew with in Vietnam many years ago gave me one very good piece of advise when taking on task involving a lot of people. "Let Those That Do The Work Decide!" I registered here with that in mind. This is not about right or wrong, it's about keeping your bond. That said, I'll refrain from any further coments. Now, let's all work together so that we can have fun together.

George the now #3 New Guy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back