Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

in the shop today..

norseman

FILE0321.jpg

heres whats going on here lately... should be driveable in a week or 2..depending on the motovational level... lolol 1960 impala 2 dr hardtop, skirts and wide whites...

Is that a 348 tri power? I had a1960 biscayne really nice cars, it was a 6 cylnder not nuch power I had a49 ford v8 at the same time the ford would walk all over the chev.

Francis Blake said:
Is that a 348 tri power? I had a1960 biscayne really nice cars, it was a 6 cylnder not nuch power I had a49 ford v8 at the same time the ford would walk all over the chev.
yup, 348...its a shock to get out of the t bucket and drive this thing. lololol

RPM said:
you got snow?
no snow yet but I had to take my shorts off and put pants on this afternoon, it was 44 degrees and raining, felt like snow with a 40 mph northwest wind...Im thinking we will have our first frost this week..

captainjunk said:
about time you did something besides skate cut bait and drink rootbeer lol :razz:
been cuttin quite a bit o bait the past month, alot of walleyes have paid the price.. lolol, always skatin....you know me! I can skate faster backward than the wife can forwards, it takes alot of practice..

A buddy was in a bass tournament and got hit with 1" hail while on the water. He said all the boats in the tourney where white when they got to shore.

It is 46 here now they are saying 51 for a high today.Oh yeah 40 mile winds to.

Yeah, we are suffering here too, It was 93 today and probably will be again tomorrow. Very cozy in the air conditioned shop at 72 though. LOL

never did like 59-60 Chevs anyhow. Or 58 either. Crash technology sure has come a long ways in 50 years. Check out the rust cloud.

[ame]

Chief-T said:
Spent last nite in Phoenix,Az on way to Ca. Temp was 106* at 5 PM.

It was 59 at DFW IA this morning. The High for Saturday is supposed to be 79. It's going to be great weather for the GoodGuys LoneStar Nationals out at the Speedway.

Wow blownt, that video was amazing. I wonder how the 59 Chevrolet would do against a small car like a Prius or a Fit.

saw the video last week, pretty scary stuff, technology has came a long ways. Its a no brainer, I would have rather been in the new malibu, scary stuff !!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back