Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Indiana new guy

Scott Gerber

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good day, the wife and I are in the beginning stages of planning our first bucket build. Looking forward to joining the community!

Scott

Welcome, Scott. Glad to hear your wife is on-board with the project - it'll make things easier. I see lots of husband/wife t-bucketeers, and not a few with his-'n-hers t-buckets! What are some of your ideas as you begin?

Apologies for posting in the wrong section, ha! Thanks for the welcome, we are looking at a very basic old school first build. 350/350/350 with EFI, red paint, white interior and some chrome. All the new companies in business now that offer the ground up parts just make it too easy. The wife has taken a liking to the car build shows on TV these days and kept bring up the idea of building something together. I let the idea simmer for sometime now and more and more it seems to be a likely possibility.

Hi Jeff, good to see others in the same city. Planning on spending time at the New Haven car show this year to ask questions!
iajjpop, your avatar is just about exactly what we are planning on building right down to the color!

Scott

Welcome Scott. I grew up in Warsaw and spent much time in Ft. Wayne. My aunt and uncle lived there. Saw Elvis at the coliseum there. Attended Purdue extension and lived at the YMCA...one dollar/day! Grandparents in Auburn and Kendallville.

Well I started driving my T yesterday, need to adjust a few more things but it was fun kind of like sitting on a chicken crate going down the road , pulling to the left just a little when putting the brakes on , going down the road in 90 temperatures didn't have the fan running all and all I think I did pretty good thanks to everyone on here Guy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back